- Selecting and assembling a project team.
- Creating and administering a budget.
- Developing and administering a project plan.
- Providing complete contractor and vendor coordination.
- Coordinating space planning of new facility with you and your architect.
- Coordinating the details of tenant improvement construction.
- Assisting in the definition of furniture requirements and managing the installation of new furniture systems.
- Coordinating the installation of telecommunications equipment.
- Coordinating the installation of technology.
- Monitoring the status of the project by complete automation of all information.
- Conducting weekly meetings and preparing management summary reports and meeting minutes.
Demetrios oversaw the site selection, project management-construction management and move operations for Mass Mutual Financial Group’s US Insurance Group for nearly 8 years. This involved over 125 projects in every major US market from mid-town Manhattan to Lubbock Texas and Seattle Washington. There is no challenge or element of the process that we cannot address with vastly more experience than our competitors.
Walter has supervised 80 retail sites and 650 employees. His total real estate assets under management has exceeded $100 Million. This has included company owned and leased properties. Walter has been responsible for site selection, construction and property management. He was responsible for vendor evaluation, selection, and project management.
Let us put our project management experience to work for you!